Overnights on the site
Overnight stays on the site will be very strictly regulated.
If the participants must not leave the site for reasons linked to the organization of the race, a temperature testing will be organized (in addition to the taking of temperatures at the Circuit entrances) on the site each morning in the paddocks at the PADDOCK MEDICAL CENTER (See map below for location)
- Thursday 24th : 20:00 – 23:00
- Friday 25th : 07:00 – 10:00
- Saturday 26th : 07:00 – 10:00
- Sunday 27th : 07:00 – 10:00
A wristband (with a specific colour for each day) will be given in exchange so participants will able to show they have passed the temperature test.
If temperature is not taken it will lead to exclusion from the site.
- Each participant must spontaneously go to the MEDICAL CENTER for a temperature measurement.
- Your accommodation for the night must be completely autonomous.
- Access to the showers is forbidden on the entire site.
- Motorhomes could be grouped together in a space reserved for them;
- When you register on the website please mention that you stay the night.